Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Scalloped Collar Dress

Aaaaaw.....how sweet!






I found this adorable little heirloom dress pattern over at Craftiness is Not Optional and fell in LOVE with it immediately! The rest of the website is to die for and I think I may just be making dresses for awhile as I am obsessed with so many of these adorable patterns.

Ok, Gushing over!


The bow fabric is from the 'A Walk in the Woods' line by Moda, same line as the fabric used here.



Ok, so, I went to pop this on Ava and...well...it doesn't fit!!

I drafted  pattern from a t-shirt that she owns, and I suppose as the tee is in a stretch material, and this is not, I kinda failed.

Bummer!!

Oh well, I guess I need to show my triumphs as well as my failures too. Gah!


I'll give it another shot soon...keep posted!

 photo loveemmie2_zps3a833205.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can check it out on my blog today! Have a great day!

    Kathie
    http://www.sassylittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips